***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, September 5, 2016

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints


I love making gelli prints.  I've used a variety of types of paints.  The best I've found is DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints.  The consistency of the paint is perfect for spreading on the gelli plate. 


 On all the background gelli prints I used DecoArt Jacobean Floral stencil and the following Americana paint: Autumn Red, Antique Rose, Cadmium Yellow, and Moon Yellow. I changed which order I was putting them on the plate.

This first one I embellished with Unity Stamps I'm so Happy and

Ribbon by Really Reasonable Ribbon.

 New Dawn Rooster by Unity Stamps and Wild Orchid Flowers.



 This last card-you can really tell how using numerous gelli prints together is like having matching designer paper!!  Except you created it yourself!

The sentiment is from Unity Stamps, flowers from Wild Orchid and Flourishes.

I hope you're inspired to design your own cards. Everyone loves getting a handmade card!


Entering the following challenges:

Mojo Monday challenge 464-last card is using their sketch of the week.

Word Art Wednesday 246-247- Anything goes

Really Reasonable Ribbon 148- Autumn Theme with ribbon


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...